Virtual Camel Races.
Virtual Camels Races have the same principle as the famous Virtual Horse Races, where 6 to 8 camels compete against each other along the track. The HD picture, different camera angles, and authentic sounds make this virtual product very similar to the real-life camel races that are very popular in the Middle East.
Betting on virtual camels is straightforward because they have the same principles as greyhounds or horse races. Nine different bet types, ranging from simple single bets to complex combinations, are offered to customers. A gambler can place bets on one of 6 to 8 camels that compete against each other to win the race.
GlobalBet is a unique provider of camel races. The HD video quality, live commentary, and different customization options make this game so attractive for both Middle Eastern and European customers.
GlobalBet Key Highlights.
- Unique product offer on the market
- Push-to-play and scheduled modes
- Professional live commentary in different languages
- Diverse and race-specific camera angles
- Realistic odds
- Light-mode as an Internet-saving edition
- Advanced math algorithms
- 3D animation and HD video quality
- State-of-the-art technology
- Skip scenes in push-to-play mode to get faster results.
- Logo, banners and boxes are customizable
- Interface design is customizable.
- All event intervals are customizable according to the operator's requirements.
Main betting odds.
GlobalBet offers various betting types, like in actual camel races, providing players with more options to choose from.
- Over/Under (3.5, 4.5)
- System: Double, Triple